Associate - Data Entry
Job ID 2023-5775
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Review and edit automatically created Workfront projects against information available in the Verbal email
- Enter information into fields that are not automatically populated by the integration
- Move programs into the appropriate Portfolio; create one if needed
- Review and add Project expenses as needed (Faculty Honorarium, Partner expense, symposium fee, backstage pass, etc.)
- Set up cross-project predecessors between parent and outcomes projects
- Make timeline adjustments and assignments
Project Set Up:
- Create project folder in SPO using the template; rename per naming convention
- Save a copy of the grant to the project folder
- Create and populate program kick off call agenda, pulling information from the verbal, grant, and Workfront.