Associate Marketing Manager
Job ID 2021-3419
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Jobson Optical Group products reach the ECPs, retailers and laboratories playing major roles in the global optical market today. From industry news, product launches, fashion trends and clinical information to research, educational programs, custom publishing and e-marketing, Jobson is the leading, single source for today's worldwide ophthalmic community. Brands include 20/20, Vision Monday, Review of Optometry, Review of Optometric Business, Women in Optometry, ECP Business Services, Jobson Research, Jobson Interactive and Frames Data.
Associate Marketing Manager for optical retail publications. Reporting directly to VP of Marketing, responsibilities include managing and executing day to day marketing/sales activities for multiple brands including print, digital, email campaigns, tradeshows, and web banners.
- Develop print and e-mail marketing collateral for advertising promotions and sales opportunities
- Coordinate and execute e-blasts, website metrics and web banner advertising
- Manage distribution lists for custom print publications and eblasts
- Develop and maintain database and promotional calendar to include email marketing as well as social media and reporting
- Manage setup, contracts, and booth activities for tradeshows
- Manage special print and digital supplements and custom content plans for clients, coordinate with editorial, creative service and production teams for successful execution
- Manage corporate barter agreements including deliverables and deadlines
- Proactive and forward thinking with the ability to anticipate new projects
- Utilize Blueconic, a Customer Data Platform, to execute targeted marketing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field; or an additional 4 years of experience in a marketing role
- 1+ years combined experience in any of the following: sales operations, digital marketing related field, i.e. Digital agency, digital analytics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, accountable and results-driven
- Ability to multi-task
- Eblast management system (WhatCounts, Mail Chimp, etc) proficiency is required
- Google Analytics experience preferred, Parse.ly experience is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and able to manage multiple projects and work as a team member in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access) proficiency is required
- Adobe suite (DreamWeaver, Photoshop) proficiency is preferred
- Experience with AdBook or other banner management systems a plus
- Experience with Google Ads a plus
- Some travel required