Associate Pricing Analyst
Job ID 2019-1404
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Perform pricing and market analysis and coordinate pricing for the organization's products and/or services in order to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
- Track and report on configurations on a monthly basis
- Research and track competitor pricing and market trends
- Analyze the impact of pricing changes on profitability and growth sales
- Bachelors’ degree preferred or equivalent (relevant) experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in pricing and/or financial analysis
- Ability to collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently and take ownership of work
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong Excel proficiency