Regional Well-being Program Manager
Job ID 2021-2814
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This role is located in the Western/Central Kentucky Area
The Well-being Program Manager (PM) will work collaboratively with the designated client's health promotion team and Sr. Team Manager to raise awareness and promote engagement in Clients health promotion programs. The PM will work with and be a resource for the individual employer units in the clients health promotion activities, including those sourced from additional vendors.
The PM is responsible for client satisfaction, retention and reference-ability. S/he will act as customer advocates, as well a point of contact with senior Customer stakeholders to increase participant engagement and maximize value delivered through the WebMD relationship. They provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of service. PM's proactively identify opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, they work with other Client Services staff, Account and Product Management to improve processes, and develop new solutions. The successful candidate will have a background in health promotion, health communications, and/or population health management.
- Increase awareness and engagement in client-wide well-being offerings
- Provide recommendations for improved culture of well-being at designated locations
- Establish relationships and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for well-being initiatives by client site location
- Assist and facilitate linkage between benefits, environmental health and safety, occupational health, medical, behavioral health/EAP, facilities, and other client vendors
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of Health Improvement, Health and Wellness Programs and Challenges for client team members
- Assist team members with gathering, creating and editing materials related to the health promotion programs for benefits communications
- Coordinate the flow of information and materials between DWS team members and employer sites/business units
- Coordination of well-being meetings, webinars, and other communications (internal and external)
- Assist with coordination and support of Wellness Champion Committees across the specified Commonwealth of Kentucky regions
- Work with the Communications team to coordinate the customization of the Commonwealth of Kentucky standard communication vehicles, and when necessary, the development of original materials at each DWS staffed site
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of the Commonwealth of Kentucky health education programs
- Ongoing program performance review and health/wellness strategy support
- Support WebMD Health Services product and service line expansion
- Support process improvement and service model design efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA / BS required, MPH is a differentiator
- Minimum of 4 years Well-being Coordinator or similar client-facing experience; 5 years preferred
- Minimum of 4 years delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a corporate environment required, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Strong understanding of behavior change theory
- Strong program planning skills
- Business and technology services experience.
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), or the equivalent certification
- 5 years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience preferred
- 5 or more years of delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration, preferred.