Sr. Well-being Program Mgr
Job ID 2023-5341
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
WebMD Health Services (WHS) is a division of WebMD whose mission is to provide expert guidance that inspires people to take charge of their health. We do this by helping people understand their health risks, make smart health care decisions, and take active steps toward living healthier lives. Our health, wellness and transparency services power programs from employers, health plans and government organizations are delivered online, onsite, and telephonically. Learn more at webmdhealthservices.com.
The remote Senior Well-being Program Manager (Sr. PM) will work collaboratively with the designated client’s health promotion team to help raise awareness of the onsite program and the WebMD products and services that enable it. S/he will work with the designated account team to help develop the client’s strategic wellness plan, goals, and measurable objectives in alignment with WebMD and the direction and priorities of the client.
The Sr. PM will work with and be a resource for the individual employer units in their health promotion activities.
The Sr. PM is responsible for client satisfaction, retention and reference-ability. They will collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to assist in the development of a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach that supports participant health and well-being. They can provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of service.
The Sr. PM will proactively identify opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, S/he will work with other Client Services staff, and Account and Product Management to help improve processes, and develop new solutions.
The successful candidate will have a background in exercise physiology, nutrition, or a similar field.
This position will work remotely within the UK.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the account team to assist in the development of annual overarching wellness strategy, including annual strategic plans.
- Identify business needs and objectives of different client constituents (i.e. HR, benefits, corporate marketing, IT and finance) and build and sustain strong working relationships with them.
- Perform tactical and operational tasks within the platform associated with managing customer’s program needs may include managing vendors and partner integrations, defining and delivering custom work packages and other general tactical assistance as needed.
- Work with the internal account team to strategize and customize communication campaigns for client wellness programs and initiatives and to facilitate implementation of additional products and services.
- Initiate and implement a global Wellness Champion Network Programs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Health Promotion degree or certification
- Minimum of 5 years of customer relationship management experience, management consulting, experience required
- Experience working with international populations.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Business and technology services experience.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Willing to travel, up to 15%
- 10 years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience preferred
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.