Paid Search Marketing Manager
Job ID 2018-13830
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The Paid Search Marketing Manager is an integral part of a dynamic, cross-functional marketing team. We are looking for someone who is driven, analytical and a strong creative thinker.
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns across multiple advertising engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) including campaign planning, budget management, performance review, keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, enhanced campaigns, PLA's and conversion rates.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/â€‹B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.â€‹
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in paid search and contribute to the knowledge base of other marketing team members as well as sharing results with key stakeholders and executives.
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.â€‹
- Identify and report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement.â€‹â€‹
- Lead strategy and expand beyond search distribution to effectively run paid campaigns on social (Facebook, Twitter,etc), CPC networks, retargeting, mobile and more.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team and top executives.â€‹
- Stay current with new advances in online marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research and evaluating the latest PPC tools.
- 4+ years marketing experience
- 2-3+â€‹years’ experience managing paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.â€‹
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.â€‹
- â€‹Experience with display ads and re-targeting campaigns a differentiator.
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills.â€‹
- Ability to work with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.â€‹
- Experience with behavioral targeting/â€‹remarketing campaigns.â€‹
- Hands-on knowledge and experience working with medical & healthcare marketing a plus.â€‹
- Google AdWords Certification a plus.
- Google Omniture a plus.â€‹