Job ID 2019-1826
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Marketing Coordinator is a very hands-on and collaborative role, responsible for producing newsletters, brochures, websites, industry research, media kits, email campaigns, press releases, blog posts, e-books, direct mailings, and social media campaigns.
- Execute marketing/communication projects; take the lead on some projects, play a support role in others
- Create marketing copy appropriate to product and medium, and in an appropriate voice for the brand.
- Work with a graphic designer to create promotions that are consistent with our branding
- Learn our products from the ground up by occasionally filling in for tech support and interviewing customers
- Play a Support role for the Key Account Sales Team
- Attend trade shows (once or twice per year)
- Develop and execute research projects; create final reports to summarize results for management
- Liaise with internal stake holders as well as external clients on various projects
- Brainstorm/develop new promotion ideas in collaboration with colleagues
- Create/maintain analysis reports
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Marketing position
- Solid Writing skills: You must be able to write coherent, engaging marketing copy in a range of formats and tone.
- Familiarity with marketing automation is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Creative mind, Positive attitude and reliable work ethic.
- Organized, pays attention to detail.
- Other skills: HTML, experience with art programs, google analytics, google ad words
Some travel required