UX/UI Senior Developer
Job ID 2020-2114
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) a division of WebMD is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
A division of Jobson Healthcare Information, Jobson Interactive (JI) offers world-class web and mobile app development, including integrated e-commerce solutions, B2B platform, B2C platform, mobile rep applications, custom development, and e-marketing services. JI is backed by a team of highly experienced and dedicated professionals who are able to deliver high-impact results that maximize your business potential. From strategy to design and development, JI has both the resources and experience to meet all of your digital needs.
For this position, a strong UX skillset is most important with a desire to prototype and develop solutions quickly. We are looking for someone who can not only develop quality applications, but enjoys finding performant and elegant solutions to UI business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on a small engineering team to develop powerful new features and products for a web based B2B e-commerce framework.
- Create an innovative and responsive user experience for desktops and mobile
- Focus on front-end code web page development hooking up to existing APIs
- Create and design intuitive webpages for a B2B e-commerce user experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years’ experience developing web applications and engaging user interfaces
- Experience with UI development and creating semantic UI components
- Expert level knowledge and firsthand experience with HTML and CSS
- Expert level knowledge and firsthand experience in desktop, mobile and responsive web design
- Ability to hook up to existing ASP Net Core RestAPIs
Required Attributes and Characteristics:
- Superior communication and presentation abilities; able to communicate at all levels in a clear, focused and understandable manner
- Team Player and Team Builder
- Thrives in a flexible and adaptable environment
- Embodies a "can-do" spirit coupled with a mature business outlook
- Collaborative style, results-driven, problem solver
- Must be independent, self-driven, detail-oriented, and able to produce high quality, timely results with little supervision
- Experience with AWS including ElasticBeanstalk, Lambda
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Basic understanding of MVVM
- Casual Dress
- Collaborative environment
- Based in Colorado Springs, Denver Area or remote
- Typical travel is 0-2 trips/year
- Reports to the Director of Software