Marketing Associate - Audience Acquisition/Engagement
Job ID 2020-2541
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of high-impact, user-focused marketing, targeting healthcare professionals. S/he will also help with campaign development, data analysis and campaign performance metrics.
We are seeking a creative and analytical individual that will bring new ideas and collaborate to engage users. This motivated individual should be skilled in data insights and analysis as well as how to build test plans to continuously improve campaign and channel performance.
- Develop, with manager’s support, creative multi-channel marketing campaigns (including email, paid social, SEM, and onsite advertising)
- Implement and track marketing campaigns to evaluate effectiveness and enable continued improvement. Test and measure approach.
- Develop innovative messaging articulating the unique value of content to key audience segments.
- Work with graphic designers to develop creative, innovative, compelling marketing campaigns
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to understand our offerings and develop campaigns
- Perform regular status updates to communicate results to manager, across the marketing team, and other internal stakeholders
- Data analysis of both current and prior campaigns in order to recommend tactics for hitting growth goals
- Work closely with Editorial to create content engagement for retention and acquisition of global HCPs
- Support key medical events and conferences by development marketing materials for distribution at the events and attendance as representative of the brand, as needed.
- Support other marketing efforts as needed.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience in online or digital marketing
- Must be proactive, responsible, accountable, detail-oriented and results (data)-driven
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and market research.
- Strong Excel skills doing analytics is a must
- Proven ability to build relationships and guide cross-functional teams.
- Strong time and project management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Superior writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with Adobe Omniture
- Experience working with medical professionals including physicians, nurses, medical students, is a plus.
- A bachelor's degree with a concentration in business management or marketing preferred.