Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Job ID 2022-3666
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org, and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Drive recruiting efforts to match qualified candidates with professional and management positions across multiple functional areas within WebMD
- Consult with HR and business partners to understand business priorities and identify staffing needs
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to develop selection criteria and identify qualified candidates
- Internal and external sourcing and screening of candidates from multiple sources to include Candidate Tracking System, Job Boards, Social Networking tools, Career Fairs, Referral Program and cold calling as necessary
- Deliver against recruitment strategy & activities/plans
- Ensure staffing practices are compliant with corporate initiatives and legal requirements (SOX and OFCCP), and meet business priorities such as diversity objectives
- Offer consultation and completion, including (when applicable) background checks, relocation/immigration, and other hiring processes.
- Ensure adherence to all recruitment and employment policies and processes
- Successful delivery of job offers
- Support effective on-boarding effort
- BS or equivalent relatable work experience
- 5 plus years of Recruiting with demonstrated ability to recruit a diverse array of positions across organizational levels and functional areas; experience should also include
- Combination of agency and corporate recruiting preferred
- Experience recruiting in an OFCCP compliant environment
- Full Life Cycle recruiting with Information Technology positions required, Client Services and Sales roles preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, EEO and AA
- University Relations/Internship program involvement preferred
- Strong business acumen with ability to quickly understand the deliverables and associated talent needs of specific client groups as well as the broader organization.
- Ability to identify talent and match to the needs and culture of the organization
- Strong Client Facing and Customer Service skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, changing environment with demonstrated sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and professionally represent the Human Resources function
- Effective presentation skills, public speaking experience
- Adept with technology and systems, including Microsoft Office Suite, applicant tracking systems (Jobvite), Corp HR Applications, Job Boards and Social Networking tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, team skills, and project management skills
- Experience in digital media preferred