Intern - Media Delivery Operations
Job ID 2020-1922
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Summer Intern - Media Delivery Operations
Summer Internship - 6/1 - 8/14
- Assist through the entire media delivery reporting process:
o Media plan, deal terms, guarantees, and billable data source review
o Data entry
o Monthly revenue calculations
o Delivery analysis
o 3rd party discrepancy analysis
o In-month revenue estimates
- Set up queries in a variety of reporting platforms to generate delivery reports
- Monitor and track campaign activities
Required Qualifications (please signify on resume):
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor’s or Graduate level degree, returning for fall 2020 semester
- 3.2 GPA or higher
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel(must be noted on resume)
- Finance, Accounting, Business or Marketing major
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
Will only consider candidates with an address on their resume that is within reasonable commuting distance to New York City. Relocation/housing assistance is not available for this position.