Sr Administrative Assistant, Sales Support
Job ID 2020-1882
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Sr. Administrative Sales Assistant will provide senior level sales support to our growing sales team. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, extremely organized with a strong administrative assistant background. This position requires a candidate to have the ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast paced environment. The main role of this position is to provide senior level sales support with reconciliations (metrics and outcomes), tracking invoices, submitting grants and other related aspects of customer projects.
- Dedicated sales support to a growing sales team.
- Keep the respective persons apprised of itinerary, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external.
- Under minimal supervision, oversees various system projects of a highly complex nature.
- Proactively anticipate team needs, providing the highest level of support.
- Model the teams high level of customer service (both to internal and external clients).
- Liaise with other Administrative and Executive Assistants across all teams internally
- Exercise high degree of confidentiality in all aspects of support role.
- Supports dynamic and fast-paced environment to respond to emerging needs during the course of each day.
- Maintains appointments schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video conferences and travel.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and
- Excellent Communication Skills between departments in the organization.
- Review and track invoice, reconciliation of metric and outcomes reports and grant submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative and/or project management experience preferably in the Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical / biotech / Medical devices) industry
- Strong time management, organization and administrative skills
- Strong computer skills: Must be proficient in all aspects of MS Office, Powerpoint and Excel - Workfront, Salesforce, Box strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional members of a sales and marketing organization
- Strong attention to details
- Self-directed (without close supervision) and confident with ability to multi-task
- High energy and accountable with solid work ethic and a commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in ‘virtual’ and fast-paced environment