Job ID 2019-1804
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Review business submissions for proper revenue recognition.
- Monitor and report changes week over week for all public revenue segments
- Monitor and report key revenue tracking items and review with the apropriate teammate
- Participate in month-end and quarter closes including preparation of revenue supporting documents
- Responsible for reconciling online sales reporting vs financial reporting
- Responsible for creating and managing revenue support binders
- Work with billing group to help reconcile complicated accounts
- Develop working knowledge of the financial applications.
- Support various special projects, as requested
- BS (Accounting or Finance preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting
- Strong MS Excel
- Familiarity with Corporate Applications like Great Plains, Cognos, Salesforce or other financial related software
- Experience querying, reconciling and analyzing large volumes of data
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to deliver timely and accurate product in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently, be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to cope with multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills required