Senior Product Manager, Data Products
Job ID 2022-3723
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD and Internet Brands are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Data Products team.
- Drive the product vision and roadmap for data platforms.
- Collaborate with business, product management, application development, data engineering and BI to define promotional product metrics, business logic, and operational processes that ultimately meet internal and client reporting needs.
- Understand the technology stack, dependencies between applications and how the data flows between them.
- Identify what needs to be tracked and what is feasible based on the application platform.
- Closely partner with cross-functional implementation teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
- Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
- Perform the product owner role with the development team; be decisive but agile.
- Own the end-to-end success and quality of data platform initiatives from requirements definition through design, development, validation, launch, and post-launch analysis.
- BA/BS required, HCI, Computer Science, or MBA a plus.
- 4+ years of product experience, with a demonstrated record of launching successful data products with a web/app focus.
- Experience in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Excel, Tableau) as well as web analytics platforms such as Omniture/Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills across a diversity of stakeholders.
- Experience with marketing automation, online advertising, and messaging platforms a strong plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.