Job ID 2019-1611
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Evaluate Sales requests and approve pricing.
- Analyze and maintain pricing margins for deals.
- Ensure that all requests match product specifications and guidelines.
- Work closely with Pricing Manager to develop compliant cost/price strategies and proposals.
- Provide custom budget configurations as needed.
- Manage deals through final internal review process, supplying all required details for the business to approve.
- Reconcile budgets as programs post per client request, comparing budget actuals with budget estimates.
- Deliver quarterly reporting on metrics and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- BA/BS degree with relevant coursework.
- 2 + years of pricing or operational experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills: being a liaison for the sales team, you will need to be able to work well with others in a support role.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated Excel (Vlookups, pivot tables) and Powerpoint proficiency.
- Experience with continuing medical education.