Job ID 2020-1892
WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Who We Are
WebMD Health Services is a division of WebMD focused on products and solutions that help individuals achieve their well-being goals. We partner with employers and health plans to make our tools available to their employees and plan members. We are passionate about providing tools and resources that drive lasting change in individuals lives and help them live a happier, healthier life.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team in the Portland, OR office. We are a team of bright, motivated individuals that are motivated by the opportunity to help create lasting change in peoples’ lives with our products and solutions. We ask good questions, learn from our clients and users, generate ideas, turn our ideas into solutions, measure the impact of our solutions, and use those data points to continue iterating. If you are curious, eager to learn, and interested in solving big problems this is the role for you!
- Own and manage the product lifecycle for an assigned product portfolio.
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather insights, communicate the value of new products and features, and identify new product opportunities.
- Work with Product Designers to take a feature or product idea through the wireframing and prototyping process.
- Work with Engineering teams to turn an idea into well-defined user stories and acceptance criteria for development.
- Work with Marketing and Client Delivery teams to bring a new feature or product to market, providing supporting materials for sales, account management, and marketing to translate into market facing collateral.
- Work with Sales and Account Management teams to provide the necessary support for demoing and explaining products and features to clients and prospects.
- Identify and track key performance indicators for assigned products in order to make data driven decisions about enhancements, features, and new products.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in a Product Management role managing SaaS products
- Product Management certification preferred, but not required (ex: Pragmatic Marketing)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria for engineering teams
- Demonstrated excellence in communication across a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously to manage and drive a product portfolio
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential information that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. All members act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.