Senior Sales Executive
Job ID 2018-1047
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
· Responsible for prospecting and establishing new client and agency relationships, as well as growing existing accounts for key CPG categories.
· Develop territory plans and utilize forecasting and business analytical skills to understand key planning periods and opportunities for growth.
· Sell strategic initiatives by packaging current and new ad products, including data and audience insights.
· Manage client communication during all phases of pre-sale and post-sales process.
· Work closely with internal teams to deliver on key KPIs and maximize campaign results, from positioning of reporting highlights to recommended optimizations.
· Meet quarterly and annual sales goals and maximize market share for key clients.
A successful candidate will also have the following skills:
· 4-8 years online sales experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
· Client deal-making experience and contacts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to present in a professional demeanor.
· Strong work ethic and enjoys working on a team.
· Well versed in SalesForce is a plus.
· Basic knowledge of Programmatic is a plus.