Job ID 2021-2976
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.s yo
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Intern – Editorial
Summer Internship – 6/7 – 8/20
The Editorial Intern will edit, proofread, fact-check, write, and perform other editorial support duties as assigned by various editors. In this role, the Intern will edit medical, health, and wellness content; fact-check research-based content; perform proofreading and quality control tasks; assist with content management tasks; and write original content as needed. Other editorial responsibilities will be on an as-needed basis.
- Edit health and wellness content for tone, style, reading level, and flow
- Carefully fact-check medical content against provided sources
- Perform proofreading and quality control tasks
- Write original interview-based articles as needed
- Assist editors with other editorial and administrative projects
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Working toward Bachelor’s degree in in journalism or communications or a medical or science field
- Experience with editing and proofreading; knowledge of style and grammar
- Experience with writing and editing news stories (college newspaper or news site okay)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with Google sheets and documents
- Ability to write clear, accurate articles quickly
- Comfortable interviewing subjects for an article
- Good internet research skills
- Familiarity with social media