Job ID 2021-3098
Who are we
Medscape Global, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
What we’re looking for
The Project Manager will serve as the internal steward on key campaigns and client deliverables, partnering closely with the internal teams to support flawless execution. The successful candidate should be a highly-organized individual with the ability to prioritise and excel in a deadline-driven environment; provide detailed, clear and proactive communications; and demonstrate proficiency in project management, timeline execution, and internal negotiation.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrating overall Medscape process compliance to support the successful delivery of client campaigns
- Independently creating and managing project timelines in digital project management system - WorkFront
- Collaborating consistently with internal teams to manage projects from receiving content to publication
- Escalating potential project issues and delays to senior team leaders
- Partnering with the Account Team and internal departments to manage complex integrated campaigns and streamline internal processes
What you’ll need to bring to the role
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree preferred or will consider related experience
- Significant project management experience with a combination of digital and healthcare agency experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
Additional desired, but non-mandatory, skills:
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative and digital process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially pharmaceutical industry)
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
What you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary based on experience
- A dynamic working environment with a blend of office based and home working
- The opportunity to progress your career within our global business
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.