Job ID 2019-1694
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) has been providing trusted independent continuing education for healthcare professionals since 1979 and is a recognized leader for jointly provided continuing education activities. PIM is nationally accredited to certify education and issue continuing education credit to an interdisciplinary audience of learners, including physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, social workers, and clinical laboratory professionals. We specialize in joint providership, outcomes measurement, and grant solicitation/funding support. PIM also offers an online eLearning platform, www.cmeuniversity.com.
The purpose of the PIM continuing healthcare education program is to deliver effective CME/CE activities that are designed to contribute to the professional development of physicians, as well as other members of the healthcare team, support their lifelong learning process, and positively impact the delivery of healthcare.
We fulfill this mission by forming successful alliances and working in collaboration to deliver impactful educational experiences that are designed to improve patient care practices.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM), a Jointly Accredited provider located in Englewood, Colorado, is seeking an experienced, dedicated, and self-motivated continuing healthcare education professional to join our
team as a full time Program Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Program Manager’s primary responsibility is to oversee the developmental, documentation, implementation, and financial aspects of certified continuing education activities for healthcare providers.
- When applicable, coordinate the solicitation, formal contracting, and program reconciliations associated with educational grant/commercial support
- Recruit/confirm faculty and obtain all necessary documents from faculty (e.g. financial disclosure forms, presentation slides, etc.)
- Correspond with education partners, faculty, and colleagues to ensure the successful completion of all activities
- Manage projects to meet established timelines, outlining clear expectations and deadlines for all stakeholders to ensure successful project completion
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures for adherence to the defined standards of governing and regulatory bodies
- Maintain records/data and facilitate reports on accreditation activities in accordance with established practices
- Coordinate the design and production of brochures and all course materials with education partners and appropriate colleagues/team members
- Cultivate collaborative relationships to facilitate the implementation of successful strategic partnerships
- When applicable, attend programs in the capacity of faculty contact or as an on-site coordinator as needed
- Ensure successful completion and closure of programs, to include accreditation documentation
- Remain current on ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, as well other applicable rules and regulations (ACCME, FDA, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of CME/CE accreditation requirements, such as ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, and FDA regulations
- Possess a background in the healthcare field
- CHCP credential is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Team oriented
- Capable of administering multiple tasks concurrently and staying on top of project deadlines and deliverables
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work with tight deadlines and multi-task many projects at different stages of development through completion in an organized manner
- Experience with:
- Goal-oriented project management
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Interacting with funding agencies and professional groups
Some travel required