Job ID 2023-5482
The Grants Manager is responsible for securing grant funding for MedscapeLIVE! And SanovaWorks. They are responsible for the entire grants lifecycle from grant proposal development, grant submission to post-award management/execution.
The Grants Manager collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to ensure grant alignment with organizational goals, compliance with funding regulations/accreditation standards, and the successful implementation of grant-funded educational programs.
- Execute the strategic plan for medical education programs, aligned with SanovaWorks and MedscapeLIVE! objectives and target audience.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for grant funding to support the growth and sustainability of SanovaWorks and MedscapeLIVE!
- Identify educational gaps and emerging trends in the healthcare field to guide activity development.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, healthcare professionals, and thought leaders to design and fund impactful educational content.
Compliance and Accreditation:
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and accreditation standards, such as the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), AAPA, AANP, COPE guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal teams to maintain necessary accreditations and certifications for educational activities.
- Stay updated on regulatory changes and emerging requirements in the medical education field to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Assess the effectiveness and impact of medical education grant programs.
- Analyze data on participant feedback, knowledge gains, and behavior change to measure program outcomes for grant reconciliations.
- Use evaluation findings to drive continuous improvement and inform future grant program development.
- Ensure all milestones and reconciliation criteria are met during the post-grant reconciliation period.
Education, experience & skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in communications and/or marketing or business development field
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare-related field and experience in continuing medical education
- Familiarity with grant management systems for accredited educational activities for healthcare professionals
- Confidence in writing and communications skills, as well as developing and presenting concepts to internal and external audiences.
- Peripheral knowledge of various disease state and underlying sciences is ideal
- Familiarity with the complex regulatory issues and operational guidelines of continuing education for medical professionals, including ACCME, ACPE, and ANCC accreditation criteria preferred
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic, exceptional organizational skills, and enjoys working on a team