Associate - Ad Operations
Job ID 2023-5518
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Work Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Experience working in an online ad campaign environment, such as a publisher or agency
- Experience working on complete campaign lifecycle
- Hands on experience in making reports using Excel or any database
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative whether in recommending steps for campaign optimization, notifying a rep or client of a campaign issue, or making suggestions to streamline ad operations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to delegate tasks to manage workload.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with sales operations, inventory management and account managers to implement ad campaigns on WebMD websites, mobile apps, tablet apps, and video.
- Monitor campaigns throughout their lifecycle, following up with clients and vendors on issues as needed.
- Utilize reports to troubleshoot technical and delivery issues impacting campaigns and work with production managers on fixes and leveraging high traffic assets.
- Provide reporting information to sales, account management, marketing programs and clients as needed.
- Assist in architecting new products, tools, and processes to increase revenue.
- Revise delivery prioritization schema based on relative needs for products and clients.
- Recommend changes to improve operational processes and safeguard advertising, privacy, credibility, and integrity policies.