Head of Market Research
Job ID 2022-4309
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.s yo.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Oversee end-to-end design and execution of research and analytics projects (primary and secondary, qualitative and quantitative research), while cultivating strong relationships internally and with clients.
- Manage multiple project teams simultaneously, overseeing collection and analysis of relevant data, research reports, and presentations; ensure established processes are followed to deliver results that meet the highest quality standards
- Manage major strategic and tactical research studies to solve complex business issues-
- Demonstrate expertise in writing proposals with methodology, costs and timing of projects; screener and questionnaire design, methodological oversight, managing data collection and tabulation, data analysis, topline and final report writing, and presentation of findings.
- Generate actionable insights guiding business decisions related to identifying and prioritizing audiences, product design and marketing strategies.
- Design new approaches for leveraging first-party professional and consumer audiences and third-party data sources to create unique insights designed to optimize marketing and engagement strategies for clients around unique customer segments
- Support sales teams in designing stories and narratives to deliver market insights and derived recommendations to senior management
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, data management, statistics, sociology or psychology or related major
- At least 8 years of supplier-side survey research, in-depth interviews and focus groups. Life science and/or healthcare research a major plus.
- Strong understanding of multi-modal research approaches, leveraging novel data sets and advanced methodologies to deliver meaningful and actionable recommendations.
- Experience with a survey platform (e.g., FocusVision/Decipher), statistical software (SPSS), analytics platform (Tableau) and advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated success in helping teams and clients take strategic actions based on analytics and data
- Strong presentation skills