VP Partnerships, Provider Services
Job ID 2020-2137
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a VP Partnerships for our Healthcare Provider Services business as part of Krames. The ideal candidate will have successful experience in developing and managing revenue driving partnerships with technology and content vendors serving the Healthcare Provider market. You are someone who is motivated by success, driven to identify new business opportunities and skilled at building relationships at all levels both with partners and internally to ensure success. You instinctively know when a deal is going to be profitable for the company and won’t let go until it’s done and delivering results.
- In collaboration with leadership develops and executes aggressive partner strategy to grow market share by leveraging channel and distribution partnerships
- Negotiated and secures distribution partnerships with EHRs, Telemedicine providers, aggregators and other partners operating in the delivery, patient acquisition and clinical technology markets
- Works with Account teams to identify partners for roll out of new product initiatives across Provider Services business unit
- Develops content vendor relationships to bring additional revenue/margin enhancing video and clinical content into the Krames/WebMD platform
- Negotiates profitable agreements that optimize use of internal resources.
- Actively manages existing and new relationships to optimize client delivery and value plus maximize revenue
- Collaborates internally to secure support for partner integration and successful implementation
- Works internally with all functions to build GTM plans including pricing, implementation and ongoing support
- Collaborates with leadership and corporate development on partner acquisition and negotiation strategies.
- Compensation package accelerates with demonstrated success
- 15+ years experience in the Healthcare Provider market in a business development role
- Extensive knowledge of EHR partners (including Cerner, EPIC, Athena, NextGen etc) as well as telemedicine and patient engagement vendors
- Strong knowledge of clinical content and applications that improve clinical practice and patient engagement that result in better outcomes