Job ID 2019-1855
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For nearly 50 years, Frames Data has produced definitive references for eyeglass frames, ophthalmic lenses, contact lenses, and eyecare supplies and equipment, distributing those through specialized print, electronic, and web vehicles. Eye care professionals use our products to check product specifications, set pricing, verify managed care information, and manage their inventory systems.
The Traffic Coordinator is required to log, track and ship frames and/or product accessories, as well as creating frame sample measurements and assisting in creation of automated raw assets. In addition, the Traffic Coordinator is responsible for daily and weekly reporting, as well as tracking inventory through the stages of workflow to ensure a smooth efficient process, and backup pf mailroom duties.
- Create image assets and measurements using technical equipment
- Enter key data for inventory as scheduled
- Communicate with internal departments on status of inventory and imagery
- Prepare daily/weekly reporting
- Keep inventory moving through workflow stages
- Work in StudioBox creating images as needed
- Periodically create excel spreadsheets and reports
- Back up mailroom duties
- Other tasks as assigned
- 2+ years' related experience required
- Ability to work independently but function as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Proficient in follow-through and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet productivity output metrics
- Associates or Bachelors' degree preferred, or equivalent work experience in an office environment
No travel required