Customer Service Representative
Job ID 2020-2461
WHS WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
General responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service and one call issue resolution
- Handle incoming phone calls and assigned email requests along with escalated items
- Assist participants with registration and log in issues
- Assist participants with navigation on the WebMD site for their specific program
- Assist participants with overall questions concerning the applications available to them on the private portal
- Work with Account Management on escalated issues of a non-routine nature
- Assist members complete the WebMD Health Survey over the phone
- Perform other, varied job-related duties as assigned
We have openings on various shifts with a primary need of M-F 11:30am-8pm or 10:30am-7:00pm. THESE ROLES ARE TEMP-TO-HIRE.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated customer service and issue resolution skills
- Strong detail orientation and listening skills
- Proficiency in the utilization of computer software applications, including MS Word and MS Excel
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Pleasant telephone voice, tone and manner
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical call center environment
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential information that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.