Job ID 2021-2728
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Input content into CMS for various /alert platforms.
- E-newsletter deployment coordination and production.
- Maintain and build new pages in the CMS.
- Crop, resize, and upload corresponding images.
- Propose email subject lines, teasers.
- Manage the production of article, quizzes, and some video projects from inception to publishing.
- Upload video content to hosting sites.
- News-gather and write articles when needed.
- Other miscellaneous content-related duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, communications or a similar field preferred.
- Content Management System Experience.
- Prior digital journalism experience, Medical publishing experience a plus.
- Proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Very Organized, Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter, someone who doesn’t need a lot of oversight and direction
- Other programs that are a plus: Smartsheet, Trello, JIRA, Salesforce.