Intern - Multimedia
Job ID 2019-1244
"Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status."
- Studio set-up, breakdown, and overall organization
- Any production-related task during shoots including lighting, camera operation, audio recording and
monitoring, teleprompter control, etc.
- Post-production audio and video editing
- Mixed reality development – both virtual reality and augmented reality
- VR / AR app development
- Researching new technologies
- Other projects as required
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
-Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor’s or Graduate level degree, with graduation date between May 2019 and June 2021
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Unity
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
- Strong and effective communicator
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Enrolled in a curriculum with a focus on hands-on technical multimedia work
- 360 video production experience
- 3D compositing / animation skills
- AR / VR development experience in Unity
- Knowledgeable about virtual reality devices and development
*No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position