Sr Mgr, Media Data Architecture
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
WebMD is seeking a Senior Manager, Media Data Architecture to join the team and drive forward our integrations and analysis of multiple 1st and 3rd party Media Systems. These systems play an integral role in revenue optimization and expansion. The ideal candidate will have experience with technologies in forecasting, Programmatic, Media Quality, DMPs, and Ad serving. WebMD is looking for someone who has a rare combination of deep & sophisticated analytical expertise, business acumen, a strategic & technical mindset, together with a passion for building new capabilities & keeping up with industry trends in Digital Media.
Some of the day to day responsibilities are:
- Help create Programmatic DSP/Buy-side to SSP/Sell-Side integrations of data flow in an efficient way
- Implement and create tracking and measuring capabilities for content marketing teams
- Refine, segment, Overlay 1st/2nd/3rd party data as needed; run models on the DMP to optimize segment sizes.
- Work closely with product team to appropriately package data products
- Experience working with health or Wellness/lifestyle brands and/or consumer facing publisher sites
- Strong communication skills and working with multiple departments such as Finance, BI, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Forecasting
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets and formulate actionable strategies based on results
- Experience with systems that may include any of the following:
Tableau, DFP, SSP/DSPs, DMPs, Yieldex