Product Manager - Operations and Implementations
Job ID 2020-2505
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Krames, a WebMD company, is the market leader in patient education and clinician solutions. You will be creating the next generation of interactive patient and clinician solutions across the health journey. Covering the patient journey spectrum – from pre-care, to clinical settings, to after-care contexts – you will be integral in developing innovative products that empower patients to get and stay on the path to good health. We work at the leading edge of digital care, and as a new member of our work family, you will be a part of our growing product team. In addition, you will work with other groups within WebMD to deliver brand new patient and clinician experiences.
We are seeking a driven Product Manager who loves challenging problems, is excited to work on multiple projects simultaneously and see their contributions deployed often, but also prefers to work on a small, startup-like team, within a much larger organization. Is that you?
The types of things you’ll do:
- Manage the go to market activities for Krames products and solutions
- Partner with Client Services and the Implementation team to standardize and optimize the rollout and maintenance of new products
- Support Sales and Client Services as product SME, and in answering product inquiries and helping to address client business needs
- Partner with engineering as a product representative for your product areas to represent the voice of customers and end users
- Collaborate with the UX and Content team to iterate and improve on the user experience of the products and messaging campaigns
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop user and market research and competitive analysis to inform product priorities and uncover product trends
- Collaborate with Marketing team for product communications and go to market activities
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products
- Triage product requests and bug reports and prioritize development accordingly for the engineering team
- Monitor status of ongoing work and articulate progress, dependencies, and risks to product team, engineering and other stakeholders
- Help support all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed
- Act as an ambassador for the product
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in online and software product management and development
- Experience with marketing solutions for health systems is strongly desired
- Proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product from ideation to post-launch
- Demonstrated experience managing execution of product roadmaps, gathering and documenting product requirements for development teams inclusive of business rationale, user needs, and creating functional specifications
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Ability to present to both large and small groups
- Positive and strong team player with a good work ethic
- Comfortable adjusting priorities in response to dynamic business environment
- Thrives on brainstorming and building innovative solutions that consistently challenge the status quo
- Comfortable with technical concepts and equipped to brainstorm with engineers