Job ID 2023-5657
Education: BFA or BA degree in Interactive Design / Graphic Design or related field
Experience: 5+ years
Work Timings: 2pm -11pm
· Minimum 5+ years of design experience
· Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of digital design knowledge and online marketing.
· Experience in technology for creative throughout career
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is a must
· Working knowledge of other Adobe CS products (Premiere Pro, AE, XD, Dreamweaver) is a plus
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to communicate in both technical and business environments
· Smart, creative problem solver and must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment
Role & Responsibilities:
· Maintain understanding of AI platforms.
· Stay ahead of trends and technology opportunities, education company on opportunities.
· Pull marketplace examples for inspiration and communication of ideas.
· Produce AI imagery, source stock imagery, work with multimedia team for composition ideas, and work with strategist for test and learns.
· Develop and maintain training materials for company
· Partner with design and video team members to integrate AI into video, presentations and ad designs.