Digital Media Inventory Analyst
Job ID 2019-1558
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Respond to pre-sales requests for online display media in a timely manner
- Directly support up to 12 account executives and their assigned sales planners
- Monitor delivery of paid campaigns and work with senior analysts to develop optimization plans and delivery tactics to mitigate at risk revenue
- Generate daily and weekly reports to provide insight into the current inventory landscape.
- Learn and master different platforms and dashboards used to track site delivery metrics.
- Maintain Excel trackers for date-based products (e.g. roadblocks, newsletters, Editorial Specials) to ensure all data is accurate and up-to-date
- Help shape future monetization strategies by participating in analyses such as Sell-Thru and eCPM reports
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Candidate should have a minimum of 6+ months experience (including internships) working in digital media on the content or agency side in a strategic, quantitative, and/or analytical role.
- Proficient in Excel
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- An eagerness to learn digital media landscape and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable collaborating with others and working with a sales team
- Good follow-up skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail