Project Coordinator - Digital
Job ID 2019-1551
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD is searching for a talented Digital Project Coordinator/Digital to join our Medscape production team. This person will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns, web-content launches, hand-coding content from source material quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
what you will be doing at WebMD
- Create and manage intelligent promotional campaigns on Medscape's marketing platform (ICP)
- Liaise with multiple internal partners – Marketing, Client Services, Ad Operations, Audience Management, and QA to ensure successful delivery of live campaigns.
- Manage project timelines, escalating issues that may be obstacles to meeting projected launch dates
- Document project work using a project management tool, such as Workfront.
- Oversee implementation and launch of all ad served assets
what you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System, Computer Science or related field; or 4 years of professional experience in web production or web publishing
- Advanced attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency with HTML/XHTML, CSS, and Microsoft Office Suite/ Google Docs
- Proven ability to juggle and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, must communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Problem solving and analytical skills leveraged to proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Experience using web based project management tools, WorkFront experience preferred
... and if you have the following, even better!:
- Experience using Groovy programming language
- IntelliJ knowledge