Strategic Executive Human Resources Partner
Job ID 2020-2513
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org, and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant, and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools, and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Sr. Director / Strategic HR Business Partner
We are seeking a Sr. Director, HR to be a strategic HR business partner to several executives and business units. This role will develop and implement human resource strategy in support of the business plan and direction of the company. You will play a critical role in driving a high-performance culture and in building the organization's talent capabilities. This role will ensure that the company attracts, develops, and retains high-quality talent at all levels to support the organization's growth objectives.
Additionally, the individual will be responsible for the following:
- Advises on organizational design and effectiveness for client groups
- Serves as part of business unit’s leadership team and participates in leadership meetings and off-sites
- Partners with leaders and Talent Acquisition to understand staffing requirements and ensure the workforce meets current and future needs
- Implements Talent Review and succession planning for respective business groups
- Provides coaching and leadership development expertise as a trusted advisor and partner
- Understands the business and uses predictive analytics to proactively recommend organizational change
- With VP HR, provides M&A integration support
- Partners with HR colleagues to ensure seamless delivery of HR strategy and programs
- Advises on talent management, compensation, engagement, leadership, etc.
- Facilitates training and other group sessions
Credentials and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in HR, business or relevant discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- 10+ years of best practice HR experience with at least 8 years as an HR business partner in high tech, healthcare-related and/or digital media industries as well as multi-location organizations.
- Employee Population must be predominantly Exempt Employees.
- Experience supporting senior executives
- Experience across all HR areas including talent management, employee relations, workforce planning, compensation, employee engagement (preferred) and leadership development
- Some organizational design and effectiveness experience
- Talent Review & succession planning experience preferred
- Prior experience with HR predictive analytics preferred
- Some experience managing / mentoring HR Partners
- M&A integration experience preferred.
- Coaching and influence skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Change management skills
- Strong business acumen
- High accountability, proactive approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrixed environment