Manager, Training & Business Operations
Job ID 2021-2943
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Partner with the Director to implement and manage new hire training program including scheduling, conducting training sessions and post training follow-ups , coaching and mentoring and providing on-going support.
- Develop, prepare and/or revise training aids and materials, as needed
- Develop training recommendations to automate, address specific business needs and departmental requests and process improvements
- Maintain training documentation on RDHQ portal
- Assist with Workfront administration for professional promotion team and collaborate with the IT department as needed
- Own and manage Workfront timelines for professional promotion including creating, maintaining and streaming current timelines
- Oversee business operations contractors in development of timeline adjustments as needed
- Compile and analyze data using information pulled from Workfront
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of pharmaceutical advertising experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with a combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience.
- Knowledge of digital marketing; marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry)
- Passion for ensuring that our new hires have the best onboarding experience possible
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of internet technologies