Inside Sales Representative
Job ID 2020-1875
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Frames Data is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative for our NYC office/remote who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
For over 50 years, Frames Data has been helping to build stronger businesses throughout the eyecare industry. Our services help improve communication between buyers and sellers of eyecare products, strengthening relationships and contributing to a growing, successful marketplace.
We are the providers of standardized product information and imagery that power dozens of software applications, supply-chain and ERP systems, mobile apps, and web sites. For our customers, this means improved workflow and automation, ensuring transaction accuracy, faster turnaround of orders and claims, and smooth, efficient product ordering. A business that uses Frames Data is employing technology as a competitive advantage and a tool for success.
We’re fanatical about providing the best service to help our customers be successful. We provide real-time access to the latest product data, and help our clients implement best practices to streamline their business and improve their bottom line.
The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for Frames Data’s “My Frame Gallery” subscription service. The ideal candidate must be comfortable making dozens of calls/emails/demos per day, working with internal and external associates, generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing sales and ensuring smooth onboarding process.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Research lead, ensure inbound data accuracy, and set up demo, webinar (or other prescribed follow up methods) in a timely manner.
- Work with internal and external resources to understand customer and industry needs and gear presentation accordingly.
- Perform effective online demos, answer questions, and manage objections.
- Strive to close from demo, or determine/document/perform next steps to close.
- Take sales orders and input accurately into subscription database.
- Ensure a smooth sales and onboarding process.
- Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Achieve/Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Liaise with marketing, technical support, product management, sales, development.
- Accurately document all account contact.
- Document and circulate (and/or present) weekly report on sales, issues, suggestions for resolution.
- Work as part of a team to ensure success of products and renewal subscriptions.
- Some in person demos and sales work may be required as well as some travel to trade shows.
- Some cold calling required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Associates Degree with strong related work experience.
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Organized, friendly, thoughtful, and well-spoken team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Eager to learn.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Hubspot Marketing and/or Hubspot CRM experience a plus.
- Database and technology experience/interest, customer sales/service experience.
- Experience dealing with optical or medical professionals in a B2B setting a plus.
Limited travel, typically 2 – 4 trade shows/conferences per year.