Job ID 2019-1660
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
/alert®, a division of WebMD, is a premier full-service healthcare communications company providing information and education to healthcare professionals. Our programs include cooperative mail, custom mail, e-mail, education, distribution, and editorial and research programs.
Our full-service capabilities in healthcare information and communications can help our customers deliver a consistent message to a wide healthcare professional audience using the latest technologies including mobile technology.
/alert marketing is now offering a suite of digital engagement solutions to health care brands. These programs involve the production of microsites and video channels on the web that educate healthcare professionals on different disease topics.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position supports the Alert editorial team who create all of the content displayed on /alert’s platforms. The Associate Producer is responsible for assisting in the production of video projects and programs for the newly-launching MD Alert video channels platform. This position will provide support in managing content, curating video content and various project coordination and administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage content catalogue for /alert Channels platform (upload library, curated spreadsheets, CMS, etc)
- Curate medical video from sources across the internet
- Produce in-house video projects (Skype interviews, Graphic-Based Videos Alerts, etc)
- Coordinate with Medscape editorial staff for video sharing initiatives
- Assist with on-site film shoots
- Complete miscellaneous video administration tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years online healthcare marketing, and/or editorial experience preferred
- Team player with strong organizational and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests and tasks from a variety of Sales rep partners
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required