Digital Media Analyst
Job ID 2018-13875
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
WebMD is looking for a Media Analyst to join our innovative Media Quality department. This is an excellent opportunity to become an expert on Viewability, NHT/IVT and any issues affecting media delivery. You will be an integral member of the Media Quality Engineering department, with exposure to a broad array of teams from Sales to Yield, Ad Ops, Development as well as Product Owners. Chance to work with systems analyzing over 2 billion transactions a month using innovative data mining platforms and techniques.
You will also help develop the next generation of Media Quality tools to monitor and intelligently respond to anomalies.
- Support Media Quality team with Direct Campaign KPI investigations
- Help fight IVT and Fraud traffic using the latest in detection and mitigation technologies.
- Report and analyze delivery discrepancy metrics across multiple platforms
- Help optimize viewability across our extensive delivery network as well as individual campaigns
- Optimize internal alerts and Dashboards to help notify teams of media anomalies
- Assist product team with analysis on launch success metrics
- Own Weekly viewability Analysis report and help Product team define and refine the Viewability Roadmap
- Be the Ads product & technology liaison with BI & Data services
- Work with programmatic team to analyze demand and Header opportunities
- Work with Yield and Forecasting on optimization strategies
- Work with Marketing on rate card analysis and optimizing yield
- Analysis of Audience and DMP data to help define scalable audiences
The candidate should have experience working with online media delivery and be a passionate problem solver. The candidate would ideally have the ability to examine a situation and realize which data sets are required to further the investigation and independently generate supporting reports. Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working in an online ad media campaign environment, whether at a publisher or agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital media
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including programmatic delivery
- Familiarity with Digital Media reporting tools and platforms such as DoubleVerify, IAS and ComScore
- 1 year experience using excel to analyze delivery data
- A background with analytics platforms such as Adobe (Ominiture) Analytics or Google Analytics is a plus
- Problem solving skills
NOTE: Training will be provided and be a significant part of the first few weeks to help someone ramp up.