Program Marketing Manager
Job ID 2019-1509
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Program Marketing Manager
The Program Marketing manager is an integral member of the Medscape program marketing team. This position will create and manage the direct marketing plans to achieve contractual traffic goals for direct-to-HCP programs, such as funded microsites/destinations and other digital products. The role encompasses the tracking, analysis, reporting and optimization of complex marketing campaigns. For the successful candidate, this position offers great opportunity and exposure to marketing analysis and related communications while working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.
- Create, execute, and optimize direct-to-physician marketing plans to ensure traffic goals are met for promotional online programs
- Review and approve all marketing materials, including copy and creative, in development
- Ensure best practices are followed
- Closely track performance of tactics and progress of programs on a daily basis, adjusting marketing tactics as necessary to meet client objectives and contracted deliverables.
- Analyze traffic of all programs and provide strategic analysis of campaigns/creative units
- Optimize list targeting and segmentation to improve response rates and overall yield
- Interface directly with sales and internal teams on specific program performance
- Cross-functionally manage all internal teams, including business intelligence, project management, and production teams, around tracking and reporting of marketing tactics and overall campaign
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related degree; or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years combined experience in any of the following: marketing programs, sales operations, digital marketing related field, i.e. Digital agency, digital analytics, Experience in digital marketing, including email, media, and contextual linking
- Advanced MS Excel and Access skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture)
- Experience working directly with a sales team, i.e., sales deployment, sales analytics, sales
- Advanced communication and writing skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, accountable and result-driven
- Knowledge of databases/database marketing a plus
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience a plus
- Tableau and Salesforce exposure is a highly preferred
- Consumer Healthcare experience a plus