Digital Marketing Analyst
Job ID 2021-3266
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
Medscape Education Global is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, Global Audience Engagement.
The Digital Marketing Manager’s primary responsibility is delivery of audience guarantees utilizing multiple digital marketing channels.
Specifically, this position will be responsible for orchestrating, optimizing, and overseeing on-site marketing strategies to achieve goals respective to Medscape Education’s online, enduring programs.
The ideal candidate will bring strong project management, data management, analytical, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills. He/she must have a proven ability to meet deadlines, while being proactive and be
The successful candidate must have a basic understanding of server data infrastructure and how it may correlate to the success of a digital marketing campaign
- Take ownership and manage multi-channel marketing strategies to drive traffic, engagement and participation online education for healthcare professionals
- Implement and monitor on-site digital marketing campaigns to meet organization’s guarantee models and revenue goals
- Adopt and utilize internal proprietary tools to program and trigger on-site digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Ad-Ops management team to launch and track on-site display ad performance as it relates to KPIs and learner traffic.
- Partner with Data Analytics to analyze user site behavior for persona development, to inform marketing communications and to drive actionable insights and segmentation
- Work closely with teams to coordinate and execute tactics within marketing plans for sold activities.
- Coordinate with the Program Management team to develop timelines as it relates to on site digital ads
- Deploy email and e-newsletter tactics Work with social media specialist(s) to publish social media posts and paid social media posts
- Work with Data Analytics to track program performance – to optimize list targeting/segmentation to improve response rates and overall yield
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis to inform and support business decisions by: Analyzing response rate trends to inform deployment of outbound e-mail, onsite tactics, partnerships, and social Conducting platform (Salesforce/Aventri/Virtual Platform/Omniture) tracking analysis of web pages and specific activities to provide insight of user engagement behavior Creating and disseminating summary reports (eg, email and onsite channel performance reviews) to update stakeholders Share channel performance data with internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or related field with 4+ years or Masters degree with 2+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in multi-channel marketing and Digital Display Ad Marketing
- Intermediate knowledge of Digital and web related technologies (Data, Servers, CRMs)
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional marketing strategy and campaign management skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying and optimizing target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Expert in creating a product/campaign narrative with a focus on online traffic generation, audience development and CRM functions
- Experience with web analytics (such as Adobe Omniture)
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of self-direction and ability to lead and own projects
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational, operational, analytical, and project management skills
- Strong ability to represent and communicate data-driven analysis to various departments