Job ID 2020-2093
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in plotting and planning the Professional Mobile App portfolio roadmap with a focus on monetization;
- Meet with business stakeholders to develop a product vision and related documentation and wireframes;
- Understand web user psychology and user experience trends;
- Monitor user experience and monetization changes to determine effectiveness and impact on user engagement;
- Execute on statistical hypothesis testing plans toward making the best-informed decisions;
- Interact with and convey requirements to implementation teams and ensure products meet specifications;
- Keep all stakeholders regularly informed of product management and development planning;
- Be a passionate advocate for our products and possess strong communication and presentation skills;
- Manage multiple products simultaneously;
- Be very creative and curious and make regular contributions for new product ideas based on market need and analytical conclusions
- 3 + years’ experience in Product Management with online Products
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Digital or Graphic Design, Media Studies or related field or a total of at least 7 years' experience in product/ management
- Demonstrated experience in online and software product management and development
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting product requirements for development teams, business rationale, user stories, functional specifications, and wire-framing
- Working knowledge of iOS devices/operating systems, and understanding of general UI guidelines and best practices
- Excellent organizational skills plus strong and confident communication, able to converse easily among cross-functional business, editorial and development teams
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Working knowledge of Native iOS
- Strong knowledge of mobile devices and user experience
- Skills and experience in mobile app development is a strong plus as is experience in the medical information sector.