Executive Assistant, Sales
Job ID 2020-1859
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Executive Sales Assistant will provide senior level sales support to key Alert Sales team Account Directors. The Executive Sales Assistant works interdependently with key /alert Account Directors, Project Management (Print & Digital) and Sales & Marketing Operations teams to ensure a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction and ultimately the desired sales results. The main role of this position is to provide senior level sales support in delivering customer proposals, tracking of projects and administration aspects of customer projects for certain Key Accounts.
The Executive Sales Assistant will work directly with specified key Account Directors in the execution of required administrative tasks necessary to manage /alert’s business projects with customers the Account Directors are responsible for. The required tasks will vary among customers and projects.
- Accurately enter proposals in quote portals in a timely manner
- Modify proposals as needed (dates, costs, audience count, etc.)
- Once proposals are completed, check all math and verbiage, and make any additional modifications that may be required
- Send proposals to customer(s)
- Track PO’s for invoicing
- Manage Compas Contracts:
- Proposals should be sent to CMI as outlined above; it may be necessary to update during the campaign to ensure they know where they are in the budget as the initial quote is a projection of the pricing.
- Once a campaign is completed and all waves are invoiced, send a final proposal to Compas for final revision of the Compas contract
- Assist with any reconciliation issues between accounting and Compas
- Schedule and participate in weekly calls with project management for production updates, checking the flow of required assets for execution of direct mail and e-mail jobs (envelope art, contents, e-mail art content, etc.).
- Notify Account Management and Traffic Management on an ongoing basis as jobs progress
- Ensure PO is listed on each invoice, confirm proposals costs and ensure the costs match the invoice
Metric Reports and HCP-level data:
- Send to clients monthly or as requested
- Monitor reports for accuracy/ formatting
- Ensure required HCP level data is being provided to customers
- Update all revenue and date changes on the forecast and distribute weekly
- Track Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
- Reconcile quarterly revenue reports
- Enter Salesforce (SFDC) updates, such as hard bounces, address updates, etc.
- Send to Compas the final piece (direct mail or email) stapled to the Compas Contract
- Assist in creating an overall proposal which could include multiple /alert products
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets with open rates, program flighting, and other key measurements for e-mail campaigns etc.
- Order supplies for promotional mailers as needed
- Post materials provided by management direction to the Resource Center for sales team acces
Alert Marketing Website:
- Liaison with the IT department to make changes directed by management to the website based on necessary changes to products or other housed content
- Route incoming submissions from the website which will primarily consist of request for sales assistance or request for circulation status changes from recipients
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree desired or at least 8-10 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 8-10 years of administrative and/or project management experience preferably in the Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical / biotech / Medical devices) industry
- Strong time management, organization and administrative skills
- Strong computer skills: Must be proficient in all aspects of MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional members of a sales and marketing organization
- Strong attention to details
- Self-directed (without close supervision) and confident with ability to multi-task
- High energy and accountable with solid work ethic and a commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in ‘virtual’ and fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate Customer Relationship Management Systems (i.e., Salesforce.Com – SFDC) a plus
No travel required