Sr Manager, Strategic Accounts (Health Systems)
Job ID 2020-1978
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Sell current ad products and strategic initiatives
- Develop the strategies needed to help clients make informed decisions through a consultative sales approach
- Utilize forecasting and business analytical skills to take advantage of opportunities and to expand relationships
- Build relationships with agency and brand decision makers alike
- Member of a broader account team supporting sales development and execution across a range of clients including preparation of client presentations, proposals and reporting
- Creating and managing the project scope and timeline
- Ability to implement processes and procedures
- Communicating client needs and expectations clearly across development teams
- Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
- Working with other departments to stream processes to allow for efficient timelines
- Responsible for project success on time and within budget
- Passion for customer service
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with a combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, which can be a combination of account management and project management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be responsible and result driven
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (a plus)
- Experience with within health system marketing and/or pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process