Job ID 2018-13753
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of online promotional campaigns targeting Medscape’s physicians and healthcare professionals, with a specific emphasis on the Global business unit.
The role will require working closely with the Sales and Audience Engagement teams to generate results-oriented performance reports for our clients’ digital campaigns
Various software packages and tools will be utilized in order to collect, mine, and report on the data.
The ideal candidate will bring data management, analytical, communication, and problem solving skills. He/she must have a proven ability to meet deadlines, while being proactive and detail-oriented. They will possess and practice exceptional organization skills, communication skills with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Develop routine client-facing metrics reports measuring overall activity performance and impact to support sales in generating renewals specifically for the Global business unit
- Work closely with the Global sales team to assist in determining reporting format and impact analysis needs based on client requirements
- Facilitate necessary updates and improvements to client activity metrics reports as needed
- Ensure messaging and branding is consistent across the Global business unit and its products
- Coordinate Global team ad hoc data requests in partnership with the Audience Engagement team
- Attending client/management meetings may be required where necessary
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, BA/BS in marketing is preferred
- 1-2 years of related data analysis experience preferably, in the digital space
- MS Excel skills (logical functions, Vlookups and pivots)
- MS Powerpoint skills (charts, tables, presentations)
- Proficient in understanding, representing, and communicating data-driven analysis
- Detail and results-driven
- Creative thinker who can utilise existing resources in a productive and/or innovative way
- Healthcare/pharma experience an advantage
- Experience with using Tableau and DoubleClick (DFP) a differentiator
- Technical proficiency in data related technologies is preferred