Lead Client Success Manager
Job ID 2021-2679
Krames, a division of WebMD, provides patient education and marketing solutions for more than 1,500 health systems and hospitals, and eight of the 10 largest health payers in the United States.
Krames has been a trusted source for engaging, medically-reviewed patient education and outreach tools across the health care ecosystem for more than 40 years.
Our technology-enabled solutions including Krames On FHIR®, Krames On-Demand®, the StayWell Consumer Health Library, and high-touch custom marketing solutions reach more than 11 million patients each year.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Lead Client Success Manager is responsible all aspects of client revenue maintenance and growth. In this role, the Lead Client Success Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for client renewals, performance guarantee management, and identifying and driving upsell opportunities. To support these goals, the Lead Client Success Manager must establish and grow client relationships through a firm understanding of client’s strategic priorities, business objectives and overall goals. This role will cultivate relationships with a broad base of the client pool.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, although other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accountable for all aspects of client revenue maintenance and growth
- Responsible for overall client relationship and satisfaction
- Manage all aspects of client renewal activities
- Identify and lead upsell opportunities and understand client contracts to other StayWell products and service offerings in support of StayWell strategy
- Serve as primary point of contact to manage internal and external client escalations
- Partner with the Product team to help define client requirements, identify client’s most pressing problems, and understand industry trends and hot button issues in support of product development and updates
- Accurately manage client billing, revenue and activity forecasting, performance guarantees, and annual budget/contract renewals
- Cultivate client relationships to serve as reference clients
- Monitor the program/product/service delivery to ensure contract requirements and client expectations are met.
- Manage relationships with clients' other vendor partners, as appropriate and necessary.
- Participate in internal developmental and administrative committees and in external professional organizations, as appropriate.
- Complete other administrative tasks, such as travel and expense reporting or similar, in a timely manner.
- Perform responsibilities in a professional manner, meeting the Company’s mission and goals.
- Record and document all activities via contract management database. Maintain appropriate documentation to track project development and changing specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5 years of demonstrated success managing multiple client relationships
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated success hitting client upsell and renewal goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience thriving in self-directed environment
- Experience in healthcare or wellness related fields
- Demonstrated ability to manage renewal and upsell pipeline
- Proven ability to build and maintain client and executive relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple client’s priorities
- Proven ability to manage and work collaboratively in a team
Some travel required, approximately 10-25% of the time.