International Tax Manager
Job ID 2023-5248
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Manage, coordinate, and monitor foreign tax obligations with internal and external teams in the preparation of foreign income tax, VAT, GST and other international tax requirements.
- Manage transfer pricing arrangements with foreign subsidiaries, including working with internal and external teams in identifying the need for a transfer pricing arrangement, the implementation of and adherence to such studies.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Master File and Local Files and prepare the Company’s Country by Country Report.
- Manage the intercompany services agreements with foreign subsidiaries.
- Monitor the international financial audits, assisting in the process where needed.
- Manage the accurate reporting of the international aspects of the Federal income tax return.
- Manage and monitor the maintenance of records for withholding tax or other taxes related to international operations.
- Participate in the review of proposed transactions and support the integration of business acquisitions and restructurings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of public/private international tax experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently irrespective of deadlines and competing priorities.
- Desire to take initiative and work independently, while seeking appropriate guidance.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to communicate openly with all levels of employees on a variety of matters both written and verbal.
- Strong MS Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of OneSource Income Tax a plus.
- Experience with Forms 5471.
- Experience with GILTI, BEAT and FDII tax adjustments.
- MS in Taxation and/or CPA a plus.