Sr Business Analyst
Job ID 2022-4267
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 5+ years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, Vertica, and Strong SQL skills.
- Experience with Confluence/ JIRA and agile processes.
- Experience in report writing and reporting applications.
- Experience in Database query tools such as DB Visualizer or others.
- Experience in Business Intelligence reporting platforms: Tableau
- Self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient with the ability to engage peers to delivery intelligent, creative and action-oriented results.
- Ability to work through problems and provide solutions.
- Familiar with Informatica/ Pentaho would be added advantage
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements around our new data analytics and reporting platform.
- Create user stories for the frontend in-house tool as well as backend DB user stories where needed.
- Guide the developers on the requirements.
- Be aware of security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project
- Create and maintain reporting documentation and user guides.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.