Application Analyst II - Information Services - Full Time
Summary of Duties: The EPIC Applications Analyst II OR EPIC Ambulatory System Analyst analyzes business processes, workflows and functional requirements for various departments, configures, builds and tests assigned application functionality, provides end-user support and training for Epic System and new releases. Epic Certified Analyst for build, testing, training and work flow analysis and improvement. This individual will be a support for the operational department and physicians, support for maintenance and issue resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science desired.
- Healthcare or equivalent experience desired.
- Epic ambulatory Certification required, NVT 2019.
- Must obtain certification of Epic ambulatory Application in one or more application and re-certification per release as appropriate.
- Two (2) years experience working with Epic system Application.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of healthcare experience, in a clinical role in acute care or ambulatory care setting.
- Multiple application certification desired.
- Significant knowledge of operational workflows which relate to the application functionality assigned to the analyst.
- Able to problem solve, with analytical skills, working with adult learning. Strong communication skills in English required.
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office products and Outlook required.
- Ability to work productively in a busy and complex environment.
Washington Hospital Health System does not utilize any form of electronic chatting, such as Google chat for the purposes of interviewing candidates for employment. If you are contacted by any entity or individual attempting to engage you in this format, do not disclose any personal information and contact Washington Hospital Healthcare System.