Industrial Engineer - Operations and Support - Full Time, 8 hour - Days
The Industrial Engineer is responsible for providing executive level analysis and decision support in the areas of emerging technology, regulatory compliance, business planning/development, performance improvement, and regulatory compliance. The Industrial Engineer will provide ongoing data analysis relevant to System Operations and Support functional activity, and will develop executive level overviews and presentations tailored for a wide variety of audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering required. Master’s degree in engineering or other discipline preferred.
- Three to five years of experience as an Industrial Engineer required. Prefer 2+ years of healthcare experience.
- Knowledge and experience in utilizing LEAN methodology required
- Proven ability to analyze data and report out results.
- Experience in utilizing Excel and other tools such as business intelligence applications required. Prefer coding ability in computer languages.
Washington Hospital Health System does not utilize any form of electronic chatting, such as Google chat for the purposes of interviewing candidates for employment. If you are contacted by any entity or individual attempting to engage you in this format, do not disclose any personal information and contact Washington Hospital Healthcare System.