Staff Nurse II - 5West - Per Diem 12 hr - Nights Variable shifts
$72.48 - $96.63
Summary of Duties
The Registered Nurse II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides fiscally responsible care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- Graduate of a school of nursing; BSN required (will accept Associates in Nursing currently enrolled in a BSN program).
- Current California RN license.
- AHA BLS required.
- ACLS, preferred.
Work Experience Requirements
- 1 year or more acute hospital experience required.
- Ability to work productively in a busy and complex environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
Washington Hospital Health System does not utilize any form of electronic chatting, such as Google chat for the purposes of interviewing candidates for employment. If you are contacted by any entity or individual attempting to engage you in this format, do not disclose any personal information and contact Washington Hospital Healthcare System.